|Neurocare president is neurologist, psychopharmacologist, and psychoanalyst (Jungian) Robert I. Winer, M.D., a medical doctor specialist in neurology, psychiatry, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy. Dr. Winer's psychotherapy is Jungian (using the approach of psychiatrist Carl Jung) making use of dreams (dream interpretation) to work with the unconscious. In his psychotherapy practice he performs therapy, psychotherapy, analysis, and psychoanalysis.
He lives, writes, consults, and practices medicine and psychotherapy on a limited basis in Boulder, Colorado. He is also the president of the C.G. Jung Center of Boulder.
Professionally, Dr. Winer:
- a board-certified neurologist
- psychoanalyst (Jungian analyst) trained in Switzerland
- fellowship-trained psychopharmacologist
- perform psychological and neuropsychological testing.
He acts as:
- a consultant in the neurological and emotional effects of brain injury and damage
- assess the medical necessity and access of care issues for novel treatments and medical devices in the fields of neurology and psychiatry
- access quality of care issues in hospital and medical practice settings.
He trains the following in Jungian Analysis in conjunction with their participation in an accredited training program:
- psychology professionals (MA, PhD)
- medical doctors.
If you wish to Dr. Winer to consider seeing you as a patient; serve as training Analyst or provide clinical case supervision as a Jungian analyst, or have need of any of other of my services, please contact me @:
To view Dr. Winer's professional credentials, click on the link below: